a question: does anyone else get second hand embarrassment when watching con panels? like when fans start asking questions? do you ever get so embarrassed that you have to pause the video momentarily and just, chill for a minute?
I’ve been watching this for 5 minutes and giggling like an idiot.
The potatoes have escaped
Question with 4 notes
cubot said: Your voice is heaven-sent. Like holy cow. Kudos to your voice box, your parents genes, and puberty. Okay, that's all I wanted to say. Have a nice day!
Oh goodness, you’re making me blush. Thank you very much and thank you for making my day end on such a pleasant note!
Hey, it only took us MONTHS, but the Cucumber Quest dub finally got the first part of Chapter 1!
Covers up until page 183. Thanks so much to my voice actors, especially Joshua Ault, our newcomer voicing Bubblebeard! Awesome job guys.
INFO ABOUT HANDS-ON BLOODBORNE DEMO FROM GAMESCOM:
- Game feels so responsive it is insane, extremely precise inputs and hitbox
- Shotgun deals really small damage, it is used to stagger enemies
- No healing items aside Vials (new Estus) which is extremely limited
- Regain system is fucking BRILLIANT, it is exactly how Miyazaki says, HP is now your willpower
- Regain system works this way: after you get hit, there is a brief time window where if you decide to attack the enemy rather than retreat, you gain some of the HP you lost
- Demo had Molotovs as Firebombs
- Character is extremely agile (even. Though I played as the “heavy” type) dodging is super fast.
- You can charge your moves by holding attack button, deal more damage but you also receive more damage if hit during charge
- Enemies are more vicious plus they can block now
- Frame rate was pretty good, nothing horrible to report
- Ragdoll is back
- The setting is gothic, oppresive
ALSO, THERE WAS A Q&A PRESENTATION. HERES MORE NEW INFO:
- Death will be the same as in Demon’s Souls, so far (meaning you don’t really die, but get major penalty)
- Bonfires are in but will have a twist
- Interconnected world is the key
- No healing items aside Vials, no more healing gems etc.
- Every weapon can transform, mastery of weapon important
- Online will have coop and will be something fresh
- Beast mode detailed soon.
be still my beating heart and stirring loins
Long live the king. [x]
Karin Olava hails from Norway, she is an experienced makeup effects artist and cosplayer, and she’s been rocking the internet’s mind with this spot-on portrayal of the bald blue bad-ass alien from Guardians of the Galaxy.
Page 1 of 387